↑ to the top
COUNTDOWN: 10 DAYS!
Leaving soon!:D
Nth much to blog about...
But i feel guilty...towards myself...
The past week had flew past...with me slacking.
Unproductivity's creeping in as always.
Seriously need to start work soon or i wont be able to finish that scary pile of work awaiting me.
Zzz. Plus cip and cca etc..
The number of days left is like...wow..
Been watching dramas all this while..
But seriously, they should upload faster omg.
My neck has grown a few centimetres longer while waiting for each new episode to be uploaded.
3 dramas leh. Okay. 4 actually.. but well. The shows are nice and touching.
Always made me so emotional after watching them.
But well, i still love watching them^^
#imjustlikeanyothergirlwholoveswatchingdramas
Anyway, another reason for watching showsis because of their soundtracks. Haha! Well. In my own opinion, what's a good drama without good music?
Somehow. I'll always find myself being immersed in the lyrics of the songs played during the dramas i watch...intriguing and fascinating.
Like how those words...often captivates my inner soul.
Haha.
Too many songs that it is impossible for me to list all of them here.
Anyway i met this ex-nhrian yesterday while dining at marina! Haha so cool and coincidental!
Andand! I FINALLY SAW MY NEIGHBOUR'S SON!! okay. My next-door neighbour always closes their door and i rarely see them..
But yesterday it really was so coincidental i swear!! I actually met them at marina omg!! And i finally saw their ADORABLE SON!!! He is like a month-old plusplus!
AND HE IS REALLY ADORABLE OMG!!!
I AM REALLY ATTRACTED TO HIS EYES!!! HIS EYES CAN TALK!!! AND HE SMILED AT ME HEHEHEHE!!
LOL I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A PEDO... BUT I LOVE KIDS HAHA! If i am ever gonna be a teacher, i would opt to be a kindergarden teacher hehe!
#iloveadorablekids♥
Okay..enough blogging.. i should probably go read some bio before i ko!
Think im gonna fall sick soon for i kept sneezing throughout the day..
#做最爱你的朋友
♥the lyrics.
Okay. PCR, GEL ELECTROPHORESIS, Etc, HERE I COME!