↑ to the top
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH
TMR'S 1 MAY LIAO!!!! ):):):):):
OH NOOOOO......
HAISH. I DON'T WANT BE 17.....
AHH.
How i wish I was born on 31 Dec!:/
oh well. anyway.
Saw someone on the way to school this morning.
That person brought back many memories into my mind.
That person's really someone close to me.
Well, at least, that person was.
We've lost contact for almost 5 years.
And I don't want to wait anymore.
I don't want it to be my regret in the future.
That's why, that's why I'm really trying to find you now.
And this, shall be one of my birthday wishes.
Well, I wanna be greedy this year.
Since I'm going to be 17 soon, then I want to have 17 wishes to myself!
And I've already made a few, which i hope, will be fulfilled before my special day arrives...
HOPEFULLY.
and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.