Am I allowed to say that things are occurring too fast?
Still struggling with homework...): stupid bio notes took me the whole day...:/
zzz. seriously i see no point, since i won't really touch them again after I handed them to my teacher. I'm not one who believes that I should make notes for Bio. I mean, you have to memorise practically EVERYTHING ISN'T IT?
SO WHAT'S THE POINT?
okay. At least it did allow me to remember bits and pieces as I wrote, but as a whole, it's wasting my time.
zzz. So now I'm stuck with my PI 2nd draft again, doing the last-minute modifications before I have to collect from my class tmr.
I really hate word limits, seriously:/
Next week's gonna be a busy week again. I'll practically have no time for anything.
Oh. and the week after. Since I've got like 3 tests...=.= Plus the week after next...
blah blah blah.
It's just a never-ending source.
So I shall stop getting distracted and go focus on my PI now...