♥ Creating Memories; they'll last.
in words nobody knows......

All about me


WANYING(:

I just simply love this quote:

" Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."

so watch me strike a match


My.Memory.Path

» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» March 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011
» June 2011
» July 2011
» September 2011
» November 2011
» December 2011
» January 2012
» February 2012
» March 2012
» April 2012
» May 2012
» June 2012
» July 2012
» September 2012
» October 2012
» November 2012
» December 2012
» January 2013
» February 2013

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: ♥♥♥

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 @ 9:15 PM
↑ to the top





Got the above image from Char's tumblr(: 
it kind of sums up my feeling for the day.
Yeah; today was kind of shitty.

I don't like the feeling that I'm being wronged, which I really am.
I'm not the type who can tolerate such things. 
Yes, i can really put up with people and stuff to a really large extent (unless you're those unique ones).

But today, I just can't stand it.


Okay. Let's just call this person A. 
So my class had our first bio practical today. 
So we went to culture bacteria again cause i did in nanhua before so yeah.

Went into the lab, and sat down at the tables in pairs.
so i sat with A.

Then I turned my body to my left to talk to my friend. A was sitting on my right and i was back-facing her all the while.

And there was this beaker of ethanol sitting quietly in the middle of the bench.

Suddenly, i felt my uniform and skirt wet. What came after was the breaking of glass.
Yes, it was then that I turned around and realised what had just happened. 
The beaker containing ethanol was spilled all over me and broke when it crashed onto the floor.

Yes. My whole right side of my uniform and skirt was wet.
I knew it was A who broke the glass, not me.

Yes. It wasn't me. For I swear my my hands weren't on the table at all, the beaker was closer to A than to me, my worksheet and my pencil case were both placed away from the beaker, and they didn't touch the beaker at all for goodness sake.

Plus, I knew it was A cause I saw A put her hand near the beaker just before I turned to talk to my friend.
And i'm not one who will make silly accusations. 

So after I went to wash up and returned, I tried to sound her out.
I put it nicely, in a way where it will not seem as though I am accusing her.
I asked her, "What happened just now? Why did the beaker break suddenly?"

Guess what A replied?

"I don't know what happened."


WTF. 
Yes. She said that, right in my face man.

Seriously.

All i wanted was an apology from her, that's all. 
But she didn't give me that.
And all this while, she didn't dare to ask me if i was okay, my uniform and skirt dried or not, and most obviously, she didn't look at me in the eye at all.


WTH. Not only did she not reply, she even caused me to be wronged la wtf.
Apparently my bio teacher thinks that I am the one who broke it.

WTF.

IF THEY STOP ALL THEIR STUPID ASSUMPTIONS AND USE THEIR BRAINS TO THINK LOGICALLY, BOTH MY HANDS WERE NOT EVEN ON THE TABLE.
AND MY TABLE ONLY HAVE ME AND A SITTING THERE, SO WHO ELSE COULD IT BE?

PLUS, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE EVEN IF I WAS THE ONE WHO ACCIDENTALLY TOPPLED THE BEAKER OVER. CAUSE IF I WAS THE ONE, I'M SITTING ON THE EXTREME LEFT.

SO IN FACT, THE BEAKER WOULD HAVE BEEN TOPPLED OVER ONLY; IT WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE BROKEN. PLUS, THE ETHANOL WOULD BE SPILLED ONLY ON THE TABLE, AND NOT ME INSTEAD.


SO TELL ME WHAT IS THIS LA SERIOUSLY.

FIRST I GOT SPILLED WITH ETHANOL, NEXT I COULDN'T GET THE APOLOGY I WANTED FROM A. THEN I STILL HAD TO BE WRONGED. WTF.

SERIOUSLY. THANKS CHAR FOR LISTENING TO ME AS I RANT IT OUT.

WAS REALLY DYING FROM BOTTLING ALL THAT TO MYSELF.

BEING WRONGED IS REALLY SOMETHING I CAN'T STAND. 

WTH. I'LL REMEMBER THIS INCIDENT FOR LIFE MAN.

ARGH. I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER NOW.