I know I've said this loads of times before, but I won't ever get sick of repeating them again and again, just for you. U always tell me that u'll be here for me whenever I need you. Likewise, I've told you that I'll be here for you just when u need me. No matter what, I'll always abide by that promise of mine. Always; I'll always be here for you beloved. I know at times when you're feeling down and badly needed someone whom you can confide in, you don't find me immediately for you don't want to disturb me. But hey, what are beloveds for? haha. We're best friends cum beloveds aren't we?(; And aren't best friends supposed to confide in each other the moment when either one of us is feeling down? So, give up that thought that u'll will be troubling me or whatever if you tell me what's wrong with you. I won't ever feel that way, okay? haha. okay, i know how u feel, for i'm always wondering if I should tell you that I'm feeling sad or whatever for fear of being a burden and bothering you. haha. But at times, I really needed someone and you are the first person I could always think of. haha. So always feel free to tell me if anything bad/sad has happened in your life okay? Meow will always be here for you no matter what.(:
Don't feel so touched okay?(; haha. Though I know you always will:P hehe^^
If u don't feel like telling me now, it's okay. I understand(: