↑ to the top
haha. i shall not be lazy from now on.
(i'll try.:P )
being alone at home sucks.
there's no one whom I can talk to, it's just so quiet.
Something which i'm not really used to, from the day I moved to my cousin's house to stay with them for the time being.
Speaking of which, now it's time for me to leave again.
Time passes so fast that it seems like yesterday when I have just moved in, yet in the blink of an eye, it has almost been one and a half month already.
Moving next Saturday, which means that I should start packing my things bit by bit, day by day from now.
And this also means that I have to start getting used to going home alone on an even longer journey now.
Somehow, i hope that i will be able to get that window seat everyday.
At least, i have the view to keep me company.
It makes a great and silent companion.
星星陪我 看懂了 迷惘和希望