↑ to the top
just came back from east coast not long ago from buying my bro's skates.
hahas.
the boss quite nice.
lol.
now i'm gonna vacuum my room.
to get rid of all the dust from all the packing i did.
well.
its not exactly half of what i wanted to do,
but i'm just lazy to do
more.HAH.
but
at least i did managed to clear bout a layer of my shelf for the textbooks.(both mine and my bro's.)
LOL.
but my efficiency speed is SUPERR SLOW.
TOOK ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY.
HAIZ.
PLANNED TO DO MATHS ACTUALLY DE.
BUT THEN...
I'M A SUPERR SLACKER NOW..X.X
on to photo-selection process now.
gonna send them for developing tonight.
its gonna be a
secret.(:omg.
is that the trailer for new moon?!
O-M-G.
WELL, THAT WAS WHAT I HEARD FROM THE RADIO THOUGH.
HAIZ.
BUT THEN I CNT WATCH IT..
SUPERR BROKE NOW...
HOPE MY PLANNING EFFORTS WILL PAY OFF SOMEHOW..X.X
should i go tmr?
haha.
hey peeps; even if i didnt go with u all tmr,
just be sure that my heart's with u all...xD